Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Holy Laundry, Batman!

Whatever scientist it was that 'disproved' spontaneous generation, didn't live in our house.

A few weeks ago I spent a full, dedicated weekend doing NOTHING but laundry and sorting through clothes. Stocked the Goodwill, practically.

This morning I went down to the basement and there, on the nice, big, formerly VERY CLEAN laundry table, was a huge, leering pile of yet more laundry. I could swear I heard it chuckling evilly: "Muahahahahaaah!"

Where'd it all come from?!???

In other news, tho', awesome SIL and Mom are both on board to help w/the Monster Yard Sale in June. Be nice to make a buck, nicer yet to see stuff we haven't further use for becoming useful to others. Now if I can just get past packrat instincts..."No, wait, I know I haven't looked at, touched, or even remembered I HAD this doohickey, but I might NEED it someday!"

sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment